Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sun and Moon

Posted by kentuck_8b (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 21:48

Not much of a photo, but it captures the sun, and the moon, in one frame, so yes, it can be done.

The exposure is not correct, but it was difficult even getting one that good while driving to work this morning.

The moon is barely visible in the upper right of the photo.

Photobucket

Kt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sun and Moon

You give us the sun, the moon... what, no stars! What kind of photographer are you anyway Kt? ;)

Thanks for sharing a neat pic.

o

Very good KT!

I see, the moon not holding water now.

Konrad

o

Thanks all.

No, it's not holding water at the present time, and no rain is in the forecast, so I guess it is holding true once again.

I guess I'm going to have to get on the ball and get some stars in the photo next time:) A planet(Venus or Mercury) will be easier than a star though.

But then what next, a comet? Where will it end?

I guess I'm not the only one who's never satisfied...

Kt

o

Nah, Kt, the sun, the moon, and the stars will be enough for me... unless maybe you could throw in a winning lottery ticket.

o

Photobucket

o

If I print this lottery ticket several times, does $5 millions multiply?? LoL...

Hey, waita minute! There's a word "Void" at the bottom right corner. Sigh... that's no good...

Well, maybe, I should scroll up and look at the Sun & Moon for comfort.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here