Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bluejays

Posted by crunchpa (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 4, 10 at 17:24

The birds are a little more active around here so maybe the good weather is not far behnd.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bluejays

A bluejay landed on my platform feeder and I counted 9 peanuts that he put in his mouth before he took off!! The birds' activity has definitely moved up a notch!!

o

I love them crunchpa...what great pictures!

o

Thanks.....we started feeding the birds in winter a few years ago and enjoy their company until the grackles return. We have the usual company that people have at their feeders. Here are a couple more.

o
RE: Bluejays.

Really nice pictures, crunchpa. I love the pictures of all the birds. What kind of camera do you use?

o

I love Blue Jays but for as pretty as they are when sitting their real beauty is not apparent until you see one in flight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The same is true of Cardinals;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Mmom...the camera is a Canon S5

o

Great photos. Checking out all the great photos is my dessert after dinner. Being able to take a photo of a bird in flight is so special.
I have to remember to get some peanuts in the shell. It might keep the bluejays busy and maybe they will not see me
before I can get a photo.

My husband thinks we will be seeing robins before to long. We ought to have a contest.

Thanks for sharing. Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here