Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A cloud of Cardinals

Posted by oldsilver (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 07 at 14:40

Not the best photo, (taken through kitchen door glass)but we had so many Cardinals during last weeks storm that at times there were as many as 11 pairs at the same lilac bush feeder.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A cloud of Cardinals

?? did you forget the pic!!

o

I would love to see this picture.

Star

o

I am imagining it in my mind's eye...er camera! :>)
JoanMN/FL

o

Sorry, I was out of town. Here is my web album address. I suppose this won't work either. I am computer challenged so please bear with me. Feel free to look at all my photos. I have a Konica Minolta Dimage Z6 and my husband has a Canon Power Shot I forget which one. The largest in that series.

http://picasaweb.google.com/movinonster

o

o

I would suggest using a different photo-server, I use photobucket. picasa and yahoo change the URL link often.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here