My quince bush made me a little spring bouquet all by itself yesterday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A self made bouquet

Wow, very pretty!

o

I just love the color of quince blossoms.....great picture. It cheered me up!

o

Wow....beautiful!....did you fixed the camera or just cut the top off?

Konrad

o

Nice, RC! It only took me 15 minutes to download the picture, but WELL worth the wait! (Slow dialup).

Did you use a tripod? How about zoom?

Kt

o

Thanks guys. And, to answer the inquiries, I stole my wife's little digital camera for this one. It has a smaller lens but a larger megapixel. That probably explains the longer download, KT. Sorry. I may have to figure out how to down size the pics if I keep using her camera.

To tell the truth, the biggest issue I have using her camera is that it is so small it is hard to focus and hold still.

o

No need to apologize, as it is my problem. That's what I get for living in the country. Besides, they are much nicer when they are larger.

When I make mine smaller, sometimes they are TOO small, and detail is also lost.

Once again, nice photo!

Kt

o

Very pretty. I have two cameras and neither one takes the kind of pictures I would like.

o

Same here Doris. Maybe it's just me. I wish I had just bought a Kodak Easyshare with image stabilization. Maybe I will someday.

o

This is beautiful!
JoanMN/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here