Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mall of America caurosel

Posted by minrose (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 31, 07 at 10:14

Was recently at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota and took photos of the caurosel there, I am so fastinated by caurosels. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them. Anyone have caurosels near them that you can tell me about? The next one I want to go to is in Kellogg, Minnesota at Lark Toys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mall of America caurosel

Good shots. I love carousels. I had one that I bought at Wal-Mart about ten years ago. I just recently gave it to my daughter.

o

Thank you so much. Sure wish we had an edit page, I realized I spelled carousel wrong too late to change it. I had a small musical one but it got dropped and is broke. Maybe if my sister and I go to Lark Toys, I can buy a new one.

o

Minrose, nice clear shots! Carousels remind me of a magical life...the kind that when you are a child, wide opened-eye wonder...

o

This was the theme downtown where I grew up for a few years. They had horses placed all over town for the people here & the tourists to see. They had all sorts of themes & paintings on them by locals. Here is a link if you wanna take a peek at any of them. Terri

Here is a link that might be useful: St. Joseph, MI carousel horses

o
RE: Mall of America caurosel one more thing

I forgot to mention I love your pictures. Terri

o

Those are nice shots of it, MaryAnn.
JoanMn/FL

o

Lovely shots!
This is something what always fascinate me too!
Konrad

o

Sunshinetm,
Thank you for the link, how cool to have that, wish I had been there. Looks like vandals were not nice, too bad. Thanks again for the link.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

o

I love those shots! Beautiful animals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here