Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grandson..(I know another GS one)

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 07 at 10:09

He'll be going home this weekend so I've been trying like heck to get some good ones...
After bath calm
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tried portrait style but didn't realize I was in 'behind glass mode'...lol...the lighting is from windows on both sides taken against our newly painted white wall...
He was very cooperative taking a photo with grandma...Now I'm in portrait mode...I did add a little glow....
Olympus SP-510UZ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grandson..(I know another GS one)

I love grandchildren pictures!!!You can show them to me all you want.
Here is one of mine. I like to take pictures in natural daylight and probably took 50 of him eating this icecream cone. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Juanita, what a cutie. I bet you are having a great time with him. And I LOVE the one of both of you!
Photo2, wonderful natural picture!
JoanMN/FL

o

Juanita, I love the photo with both of you! Photo2, that picture of your GS is too adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here