Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone know some information about....

Posted by uniqcrafts2000 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 1:38

I have recently been looking into 35mm Digital Converters. Does anyone have one or know any information about these... like what models to stay away from or what models you have had great success with? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone know some information about....

I don't own any 35mm digital converters, but I did a little research as it got my interest...I tried the '35mm Digital Converters' you specified by your wording, then from the info read I inserted 'film'...I had better results...Ultimately I went to a forum that I sometimes frequent and copy pasted each-possibilty into the search engines...Depends alot of how much you want to spend...but I found most reviews on Amazon and found this-if its what youre looking for...

forum suggestions:
http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=178&topic_id=12082&mesg_id=12082&page=

I'm sure there are more opinions and forums you could get suggestions from but this was easier for me to go where I'm familiar with...

Juanita

Here is a link that might be useful: amazon:canon

o
RE: Does anyone know some information about....

Thank you... I will look into that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here