Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Down by the railroad tracks...

Interesting shot!
Konrad

o

This looks like an out-of-focus picture with a soft focus filter used as a surround. I find the two to be incongruous.
Maybe you could explain what you had in mind.

o

Here is the original....I thought the pic itself was good, but kind of "bleh"...i was just bored and trying my hand and some goofy post processing....Im gonna try to reshoot it under some different conditions, maybe larger aperture to get everything in focus...or when i get my 50mm 1.8 lens maybe a lower aperture to get more bokeh on the tracks, which is what i really wanted....please give me some suggestions or feel free to edit it if you want. I didnt have much time to take it, as the place it was at is NOT the place you wanna have expensive stuff out for long, unless you wanna get mugged...lol.

A

Photobucket

o

I like the sharper foreground and you have a nice perspective, down low like that.
JoanMN/FL

o

The original picture answers my question.
A larger aperture would certainly help.
Keep trying and post back your results please i'd like to see them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here