Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elk, crossing water....

Posted by konrad___far_north (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 15, 07 at 0:22

At Jasper National Park, late evening...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Konrad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elk, crossing water....

They're all wonderful, but number 3 looks like a postcard (and I mean that in a good way). What better backdrop could you have!!
JoanMN/FL

o

Great pics Konrad.

As always, thanks for sharing.

o

WOW!! Excellent photos and such beautiful country!!

I really like those type pictures, with wildlife and scenic views.

Reminds me of some years ago, I used to go deer/elk hunting in Colorado and we would see snow similar to that but not near that beautiful scenery.

Oh, and here's a little secret. I went hunting on many occassions, but never killed or even shot at a deer or elk. Don't tell my fellow hunters, but I went just for the beauty of the outdoors. The only shooting I did was with my camera and I always came home with countless photos.

Kt

o

Kt, your post reminds me of a guy in Minnesota who said he gave up the gun for a camera. He even sits in a blind to get good photos.
Here's a link to his pics, they are beautiful!

Here is a link that might be useful: Don Stenseth

o

Very good Konrad!! Fantastic shots. Beautiful scenery.

o

I think those are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.

o

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

o

Thank you all!

>>Oh, and here's a little secret. I went hunting on many occassions, but never killed or even shot at a deer or elk. Don't tell my fellow hunters, but I went just for the beauty of the outdoors. The only shooting I did was with my camera and I always came home with countless photos.<<

KT
You're my kind of Guy!
Same here, I never really hunted, perhaps shot one or two ducks in my life time with my friend, it seems, when you get older and wiser, you get to appreciate nature more and hunting is done "only" with camera!

Joan...
Nice link!....some lovely pictures!!

>> but number 3 looks like a postcard

This is my favoured too....my wife shot that one. [ I couldn't with my tele lens]
I have one more I like. I was driving and stopped in front of those trees and said I like to have
the trees inside.
Konrad

o

Beautiful, Konrad!
juanital

o

That last one would make a beautiful mural.

o

What beauty!

o

Oh, Gosh, that place looks like heaven. How totally Beautiful. What a wonderful set of photo's. They truly deserve to be shown. You just have to.

I feel inspired. Thank you. Star

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here