Febr. 2011

Febr. 2011

Febr. 2011

Febr. 2011

Konrad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canon SX30 IS [Birding Pictures]

awesome!!!! so where these taken and then zoomed in for cloe-up details? How close was she able to get? How much X zoom did she use? Did she have to go into her digital zoom? Lots of questions .....but I'm still trying to figure out how she gets such good clear pics. Tripod? I could keep on asking if only I could get my lower jaw raised!!!!! I'm still in awe out how great they are!!! I caught the sun justright the other day and played with some close-ups of flowers......was I doing something wrong or is it just how you have to take a close up? I had to get within 2 inches of the flower!! The pics were pretty nice....was just amazed at how close I had to get!

o

Thanks,
These pics. were taken hand held, about 14 feet away, some are further 20 feet with auto about 35x - 50x zoom, no cropping after, only the second pic. was photo shopped a little, rest of the photos are out of the camera. She prefer no photoshop.
At this time of the year when fruits are fermented, birds get a bit tipsy and you can get pretty close.

o

Fabulous!

o

great pictures Konrad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here