Image link: Sunset North Of Moab (22 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunset North Of Moab

Very beautiful. Where is Moab?

o

Moab is in Utah.

The photo was taken in Arches National Park. There were many Germans there that day and when they saw me taking a picture of the sunset, everyone ran to get a quick photo, however, I was already in the best spot, since there were rocks and bushes hiding the sunset from the walk area. It also had rained earlier in the day making it a difficult or at least a muddy walk off the trail.

Kt

o

very beautiful...timing is everything when it comes to a shot like that. You have to have your spot picked out well in advance and then just wait for your moment. very very pretty. It pays to get muddy sometimes right??

o

Good shot between the tree, branch.
I have visit Arches many years ago. .... NICE

Konrad

o

Lovely sunset!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here