Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Life's a beach....

Posted by joanmn (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 1, 07 at 13:26

Canon XTi, kit lens, circular polarizer.
JoanMN/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Life's a beach....

Nice pic Joan.

But while you are frollicking around in warm ol Florida, we're up to our hoppers in it up here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o
RE: Life's a beach....2

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
JoanMN/Fl

o

oooh sunshine and beach...Are the sands warm, too? I can just feel squish between my toes! Nice pic, Joan...

juanital

p.s... Have to ask...were you near those storms? I wondered if you were ok...So glad to see that you are!

o

One tornado was just a little east of us, about midnight that night. But all the damage was south of us a ways, about 35 miles or so, I'd guess. Awful, wasn't it? I feel so bad for those poor families.
JoanMN/FL

o

That was terrible Joan. So glad ya'll didn't get caught up in that. TAke care.

I have grown up in Tornado Alley. My grandparents had a house blown down around them by a tornado in '71 and managed to come out OK. Those storms are just beyond description.

o

ooh pretty photo Joan. Yeah, it so cold up here in Minnesota!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here