Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yesterday's sunrise

Posted by rcnaylor (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 08 at 11:45

OK, so I'm a day late in getting it up, nice thing about photographs, being a day late isn't the worst thing in the world:

Photobucket

That is probably why I like photography, you can both procrastinate and bury your mistakes with no real harm. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yesterday's sunrise

Beautiful colors reflected in the water. You're lucky you have a scenic place close by. How amazing to see the changes in that place from day to day.

I get some really good views of sunrises from the Hwy 20 bypass (very high area). But there is no place to stop and take a photo, not even for a minute.

o

Another excellent capture!

Kt

o

Very pretty!

o

Look at all that fantastic light and reflections...Beautiful...

o

Thanks for the nice words guys.

o

Looks like the colors go on forever. There is just something about a beautiful sunrise or sunset!

o

Great shot!

o

This is wonderful, I like the panoramic feel, the colors, reflections...gorgeous. Will you frame and hang it?
JoanMN/FL

o

My wife keeps telling me we need to get a better printer so we can run some of these off.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good printer for photographs?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here