Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fog..not frozen this time

Posted by photo2 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 10:58

I aways have my camera ready, battery charged, just incase some different weather conditions come along.This was the case just this past Dec. 22. I drove around the neighborhood very early in the morning hoping to find some good shots before the fog lifted.YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER. ( HOPE IT WORKS)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fog..not frozen this time

Really neat pictures. I think it's great that you have your camera ready at all times. I wish I could be as dedicated!

o

Wonderful photos! I do that too whenever I see fog, in the morning, especially...It is always fresh and some what calming for the soul. A refresher, if you will!

juanital

o

Thanks for the beautiful pictures! They are great and my favorite is the first one. Do you mind if I use it as wallpaper on my computer for a few days?

o

Very Beautiful! The last two days I left for work only to see fog and then return to get my camera, just in case...

Excellent photos!

Kt

o

beautiful, moody pictures!
JoanMN/FL

o

Good stuff.

My favorite was the second one. Mysterious.

o

These are wonderful pictures! My favorite is the second one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here