Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Butterflies from Sertoma Butterfly in Sioux Falls, SD

Posted by minrose (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 08 at 10:37

Went there last weekend, it was fun. Have more will post more another day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Butterflies from Sertoma Butterfly in Sioux Falls, SD

I posted a reply yesterday but somehow it got lost,so will try again. Those are beautiful pictures and of course butterflies are my favorite. Especially the Painted Lady.

o

I've never seen one like that. Very nice photos! Great detail!

Kt

o

Great photos. I absolutely love butterflies. Anxious to see the rest.

DL

o

Both are nice shots...like the mood and colors of the 2nd one...

Out of curiousity, what mode are U using? I ask only because I like manual and occasionally shutter and aperture...Sometimes it's right-on other times, apply some editing...I really want the cam to do it for me instead of a whole lot of extra...but that 2nd one is very pleasing...

Juanita

o

Thanks so much, I use mostly automatic on the camera. We used 3 different cameras, the 2nd photo was taken with my Olympus 3000 digital camera and I had it in macro mode, all automatic. I really like the macro mode on my Olympus, my 2 Canons I have a macro lens and a macro lens attachment.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here