Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I couldn't fix these...Would anyone be so kind

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 08 at 7:54

to give me a hand...I'm willing to try anything but I guess I jsut don't get it....Tried porcelain/super smooth from Xero, also Neat Image...and I love thes pics but can't get that blasted graininess out...Maybe it can't be done...but I'd surely welcome any suggestions or if anyone wants to see what they could come up with?
this is an original...
Photobucket
I did something to this one but I think it's the closest to the original....
Photobucket

Juanita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I couldn't fix these...Would anyone be so kind

Here is my quick fix, wish I had more time to work on it more for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

So cute, was he pouting about something?

o

Thank ya, Min...for a quick fix that was greatly improved...How did you do that? I will save those...thank U!

Thanks-Bigack, he wasn't pouting...but I set my cam up with tripod and snapped away...he does not stay still long at all and figuired it was the only way to get any...these just happened to be a few that I got....

Juanita

o

Noise filter. Lots of software programs have it. You sacrifice some sharpness, get a softer focus, but the noise is gone. Some software allows you to paint on a soft focus or a blur effect. That way you can keep the sharp outlines and get rid of the noise on cheeks, nose, hands just the most obvious places. He's a cutie!

o

I can't help, but HOW CUTE!

o

Yeah my Paint Shop Pro has a digital camera noise removal option, that is what I did. I think the first one turned out pretty good, the second one is maybe a little too blurry.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here