Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Playing around with some of my favorite

Posted by minrose (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 7:50

Photos with my newly acquired photo software, still learning all about it but so far I really like it:

Vignette Filter
Photobucket

Glamour Glow Filter

Photobucket

Pro-contrast Filter
Which brought out the mountains better

Photobucket

I would love to see this forum busy like it used to be years ago, I will try to participate here more also.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Playing around with some of my favorite

Ahhh Minrose- those are really nice!! The pony one is darling!!! Which program did you get???

Yes it use to be pretty hopping. Sometimes for me time is a big factor...for the most part i'm photographing whatever but just dont have all the time to go thru the steps to get it here.

o

Thank you, it is called Nik Color Efex Pro-3 and I love it! It was spendy but I think it will be worth it in the long run, plan on creating kewl senior portraits, etc...
Yeah, time is an issue for me too but will try to participate here more.

o

I really like the glamour glow...or maybe it's just that I love that photo!
Nice to see you here, MaryAnn! (MinRose).
JoanMN/FL

o

Thank you, Joan.
Just to let everyone know,I did not put that advertisement link on the word "softwar?" in my original post in this thread, it must be done automatically somehow. Sorry I did not know it would do that, I had to misspell that word so it would not do it again.

o

A helpful KT member posted on that forum today with instructions on disabling those links. If I remember correctly, you hold your mouse over the link, then click on the little question mark in the box that appears. Then click on Disable.

o

Just beautiful, Minrose!
It's nice to see everybody back!

Konrad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here