Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Going Home Already??

Posted by kentuck_8b (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 27, 08 at 22:37

Hard to see in the first photo, but that thin line is a string of geese flying north. Several times today, I saw thousands flying back north.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Going Home Already??

I see the same thing going south in October. Good capture. They fly too high for me to get a shot of.

o

Man, that's a lotta geese!

o

Great shot KT!
Good news, again, spring might come once again!
Konrad

o

That's pretty neat...Believe it or not I saw Robins the other day actually about 5,6 hanging around the edge of the yard...a few days before I 'thought' I saw one...wasn't sure if I saw right...later I did see that group of them...I couldn't beleive it...

Juanita

o

Thanks, everyone.

Juanita, nice to hear that the robins are returning. Sadly, they did not make it here this year. In all my years here, this is the first year that I did not spot even one robin. I have no idea why, unless they had plenty to eat elsewhere, but we also had berries here in abundance this year.

Kt

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here