From snow and shadow morning 1-31-2010

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sparkle, sparkle

Here is another one I took last night with a little light to it

From Ice crystals forming

o

beautiful pictures! winter is so cold and we dream of spring or summer but in other site it's also wonderful season:)here they are polish mountains.I love this picture cuz it looks like the sea among mountains (instead they are clouds)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Very pretty zuzka

o

Very beautiful pictures, all of you!! Now if I could only see a little sunshine, I would be thrilled. I just keep telling myself "winter is almost over"!!! :)

o

I kept thinking I should go outside and photograph the trees full of diamonds and everything sparkling....but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :)

o

Great thread & pictures, found something too...

Dec. 2009

Photobucket

Dec. 2009

Konrad

o

pretty, love the glistening snow.

o
RE: Sparkle, sparkle.

Konrad, just gorgeous!! Almost makes me not hate the snow that is coming my way this weekend! I love how the purple finch (?) posed for you. Just beautiful!

o

Beautiful, Konrad! Is that a Redpoll?

o

Thank you all!
Yes, it's a male, [red chest] Common Redpoll

Here a female,
Photobucket

Jan. 010

Konrad

o

There is no higher compliment than envy Konrad. I have some major snow/sunrise/sparkle envy going on on that last one! lol

One of the things I like best about this forum is every thread can have so many great and surprising additions. I wasn't expecting mountaintops in Europe and the great frozen north when I posted my little pic of snow on the plains ice crystals on the front porch.

Somehow the whole seems to exceed the sum of its parts here on a regular basis.

o

Well, here's one from yesterday that will go well with a hot cup of coffee anyway

Photobucket

o

Loverly, RC! This one could be titled "fire and ice". :)
Pam

o

Potatoes in pots are doing fine down here.

photo IMG_7887Small_zps5a28e76e.jpg

RC, any snow pics from the Panhandle? Or maybe you are at the big game today? :)

Kt

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here