Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Charleston

Posted by crunchpa (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 4, 09 at 20:02

Its getting a little cold around these parts lately so I was browsing my spring photos, for therapy.

From charleston2

From charleston2

From charleston2

From charleston2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Charleston

Uh, AH!

Thanks for a little winter encouragement.

Right now its more the drought than winter that is getting me down and those lush pics were just the tonic.

o

Nothing like Spring in the south with all those azaleas. Who says we don't have seasons?

o

These are lovely!... the first one with the HUGE tree is my favoured.

Konrad

o

Can I come to your therapy session??? Beautiful!!!

o

Thanks everyone....they are photos of Magnolia Plantation....anyone with an interest in history and gardens should keep Charleston,SC in mind.

o

OH! Really nice!

o

Old City
From charleston2

From charleston2

From charleston2

From charleston2

o

Its a colorful part of town
From charleston2

o

Wow! I came over here from the Cooking forum to find some info on a new camera I'm thinking of getting before our trip to Charleston at Easter. Now I don't need the camera, I can just use your pictures --- they are gorgeous!

o

My trip was at Easter also. What a beautiful time to go. The azeleas were finishing at that time and everyones courtyards, (that Charleston is famous for), were looking great. Early spring is a good time to see some alligators sunning themselves at the Audubon Garden trail. Taking nice pictures in Charleston is not hard. Buy a large memory card. Have fun!
From charleston2

o

Fantastic pictures. We are going to Charleston on vacation in March from Ontario -- can't wait and your pictures made me glad we chose there.
Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here