My wife's pic today

Posted by rcnaylor (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 29, 10 at 14:40

From Bluebird

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My wife's pic today

That's your wife?
Just kidding....she took a great picture.
Thanks for sharing.

o

Wow, your wife looks sooo good in blue! Hahah, just a great picture, the leaves add so much.

o

Wow, what a great shot!! Talent must run in your family. I feel for that poor bird. Can't wait for winter to end!!!

o

Great photo. I would frame it.

Bluejays do not usually wait around long to get their picture taken.
Here is a lucky shot I took of one coming in for a landing, or was he taking off?. I believe this was taken with my Nikon D50 SLR.

Jane

o

You cannot marry birds in Pennsylvania. But thats a good lookin' bird.

o

janepa...that photo just makes me smile. And wow, what a great job!

o

That picture that Jane posted is interesting. I wonder why the tail is 90 to the body of the bluejay. Good picture Jane.

Bernie

o

We noticed that, also. My husband thinks he is just landing, and he was using his tail for balance, or it was windy. We live in an open valley and if there is any wind we get it.

Jane

o

"I wonder why the tail is 90 to the body of the bluejay"

Its either that, or he's a rudderless Bluejay! Good pic. And, I agree, with the way they are always flittering around, good pics can be hard to come by.

Thanks for the kind words above.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here