Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pic of new puppy

Posted by molossermom (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 11, 14 at 2:23

Here's a pic of the newest addition to my family. I decided it was way past time to toss out the pumkins we had put on our front porch for an autum decoration and "Rocky" was a big help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pic of new puppy

aww, so cute

o

Thanks . He's 3 months old and weighs 68 lb's. I could use some ideas what or where I should photograph him that would really put his size into perspective.

o

In front of a kitchen counter, in front of a car, a front door, a basketball, a bicycle.

He's adorable! English mastiff? His paws are huge!

o

Great ideas! The pumkin was just a bit bigger than a basketball. yup english mastiff .He likes to "sing" to the sound of a harmonica.

o

Molossermom,
He is adorable :) I like to photograph dogs when I'm laying on the floor at or looking up to their eye level. If you have kids, photograph them sitting with the puppy. Take the same pic each month to create a photo journal of his growth. It will be cute to see him quickly passing the kids in size :)
Rhonda

o

So cute! I love the last picture

o

He hasn't mastered the stay command yet(he's in training)and every time i get down on the floor he comes bounding over to me at high speed. so for now that angle is a two person job lol. Rhonda do you have dogs or do you mean dogs in general; either way I love to see some of your pics. I don't have children but we do have a neighborhood park that we take him to walk and get him socialized with kids etc., I guess i could still do the journal just with a different kid every photo, because I really like that idea As soon as his big (250lb)uncle gets a little less annoyed with him I could take pics of them next to each other every week (these guys grow soooo fast).
Thanks luarastheme, thats my fav. so far too.This is my other boy (his big uncle) Whos been a champ for two years now,

o

He is just awsum....Love this pic...

o

Holy Moly!!! What a great looking pup!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here