Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Bragging about my friend/ Chihuahua rescue

toomuchglass
11 years ago

I have to brag about my friend . She's an angel . She joined a Chihuahua rescue group .... she loves small dogs.
The group she joined , after awhile , changed their whole focus. Now they take in terminally ill dogs, old dogs , sick dogs , dogs with special needs ...etc.( all small dogs ) Faye has 10 dogs now. They are all loved and taken care of .Some are adopted out to people willing to care for them. Her house is spotless , every dog is taken care of around the clock. . When I visit her -- we have to yell to each other because of all the barking ! LOL The rescue pays for vet bills , but Faye takes them when needed & pays for it herself. Her latest addition , was an old Chihuahua that was found at a roadside , limping & starving. The vet thinks she's about 12. You can see she's had puppies . Faye took her in . She finally got her to eat with an eyedropper squirting food into her mouth every 2 hours. Can you imagine - every 2 hours ? Faye ... is an angel . Her DH also cares for them , he has a big heart . I just wanted to post something happy
.... I hope you liked hearing this ! I hope it was inspiring ~~ :)

Comments (5)