Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Meew Year

Posted by janalyn (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 31, 13 at 20:42

From my kitties to yours. These were taken when I got them. I will post Buddy's picture after this because I dont know how to do multiple pics. :)
As kittens they were fascinated by the toilet, the black fella learned how to flush the toilet and then they both sat on the seat and watched the water swirl. Forturnately we arent on water meters, and they got bored with that game fairly quickly.
I am sure they will miss the Christmas tree, but thanks to them it is already missing half its ornaments. LOL.They are the sweetest cats, super friendly and love their belly rubs.
Pets really are good for you. Happy 2014 to all of you. And Id love to see pictures of your furry friends too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Meew Year

And here is Buddy!

o

Oh my gosh! Too much cuteness at once, I'm afraid...

o

Seriously cute!
Here are Maximus and Jasmyn, he managed to "steal" the box

o

They are "Too Cute" This is my KitKat , I adopted her in 2/2013
Happy New Year !!!!!

This post was edited by christine1950 on Wed, Jan 1, 14 at 13:17

o

I love the victorious expression on Maximus' face! Beautiful kitties. KitKat looks like she's winking. : )

o

This is Rocket. He just turned 12. He lives up to his name! LOL

o

Beautiful boy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here