Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bogmac

my rottie doesn`t want to eat,but when she does, it all comes ba

bogmac
14 years ago

hi everybody,

I have a one yr old rottie. I had quite a few problems with her stomach when she was little,but the vet hasn`t found anything serious. Then, all of a sudden, she is saying, that they have to have an operation on her,and take her spleen out,as it`s in the wrong place....?

I did all the search on the net, but didn`t find anything like that,only, about twisted spleen(which is a life threatening case).So, I left it.

But a week ago,we took her out in the evening as well for a walk,and it was dark, and all we saw was,that she ran off somewhere,we ran after her,but it took 2min to find her.And there she was,sniffing something,and did not want to leave it;and there were bradcrums,so maybe she was eating as well.The next day she didn`t want to eat, and got diarrhea,and threw up. Since then, she threw up yesterday morning,then she did not want to eat again whole day.today morning we fed her with her usual dry food,but later twice small portion of chicken breast and rice,and took her for a walk in between. Now its evening,and she threw up everything,except for the dry food. Is it just a coincidence,or does the walk make her worse?(she was crying to go out.)She had another diarrhea on the walk,but other than that,she was ok there.Her nose sometimes wet,sometimes dry.She looks very sad though.And her ear is very cold.

I will take her to the vet in 2 days time,if nothing changes,but i wonder if it has something to do with her spleen really,or could she catch a bug again(she had before),or what is it?

Anybody had similar story?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments (3)