Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rockin' around the Christmas tree

Posted by glaserberl (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 17:08

Just wanted to share some pictures of Mr. Bigglesworth. He hardly ever stands still, so he is mostly on the edge. Bob who was the biggest protester seems to like him now. He follows him around and sniffs and occasionally licks Biggels head. The other two just ignore him and hiss if he comes too close. Mr. Bigglesworth has now supervised run of the house. At night he is still in my office. I don't trust the other cats completely and who knows what he could get into.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Needles to say we have hardly any ornaments on the bottom part of the tree and the tree skirt needs straightening out constantly.

Here is a link that might be useful: A few more pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rockin' around the Christmas tree

"Needles to say" .... what a great typo. Cute kitties too!

o

LOL! Didn't check before submitting. If they keep going like this we will be needle less in a few spots.

o

He is such a little doll!

I have the weakest spot for orange tabbies. My Gus was an orange tabby and he had just the nicest personality. I'm under the impression that it is the personality of many orange tabbies- laid back and sweet as can be. Mellow too. I joke with DH that someday I will move somewhere where I can have 6 orange tabbies!

o

What a cutie!! Is Bob the black cat? Is he a Bombay cat? I love orange kitties too. I had one, Rico Ratso Rizzo, Rico for short. He was the best, sweetest, laid back kitty. I had him for 19 years!! I wish you many long years of fun and happiness with this new guy and your other kitties!!

o

I looked up Bombay cat and I guess we can call Bob that. But really I have no idea what he is. He found us 2 years ago. Same location as Mr. Bigglesworth. Bob was dumped I assume. He was fixed and declawed. And just wandered in one day.We tried to find his owner but nobody came forward.

o

Looks like Bob has found a great playmate!

o

Well, certainly their loss was your gain!! It is very kind of you to take in and care for these kitties. They are the lucky ones.

o

Thanks murraysmom, tell that to DH. He was really crumbling about kitty #4. Of course he is laying on the couch now with the newest addition sound asleep on him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here