Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nini2898

My 1 1/2 year old female cat started peeing on my bed.

nini2898
14 years ago

I just moved from an apartment to a house. The house is the home i grew up in. I have 2 cats. an 8 year old boy and a 1 1/2 year old girl. the boy cat has lived in this home before and only took him about an hour to adjust back. but the girl had a hard time the first few nights. BUT!! she started peeing on my bed. only in one spot. its the same spot every night. i thought about the UTI and all that. but shes perfectly healthy. she is stressed from the move. i know that. but how and what can i do to make her stop peeing on that one spot!! every night i have to strip down my bed and change the sheets and blankets. (i'm running out of blankets!!) some of the blankets are old anyway and i have thrown them out due to the smell of pee still being there after being washed..

i was told by a fellow petstore shopping that putting tin foil on the spot will detour her from peeing. she wont like the feeling on her feet. must try that. shes playing again with her brother and eating. and acting normal now. but still peeing....any suggestions?

Comment (1)