Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOL I think we need a bigger bed.

Posted by mountain_lady (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 19:58

I have always been a big time pet lover. I might complain about my boys. But they are my kids and i do love them. I have been baking for 3 days cooking and cleaning. I have also been very sick with a cold. This afternoon after all the pie's where baked I decided to take some R&R time. I headed into the bedroom for a movie and a nap if I needed one. I layed down got under the blankets turn on the tv . and Here comes my 4 legged kids. one by one they come to bed. 1st it was our bubba. He is great dane mix. He is not a small dog by any means of the word. He lays down next to me pushing me over so he has his spot on the bed. then comes in our old "fatman" our little pekapoo. he gets up and lays down. then here comes a cat. then 2 more cats. all laying in the bed with me .

I love my boys but there comes a time that they need to learn to sleep out in the living room and not in bed with me . O wait it was their nap time and i took the space.... LOL have to love renting space from your pets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOL I think we need a bigger bed.

lol, that's why we don't let dogs in our bed. They'll hog the whole thing! Hope you're feeling better, but don't count on napping alone:)

o

No, you gotta cherish those beautiful moments, the time with them is so short. I hope you are feeling better, too.
I am getting up early to make pies but we aren't hosting this year so it's not hard at all.

o

We are not really the host of this yr. Just helping out buy cooking for the VFW. for my boy's . they Normally dont sleep with us at night. I am thinking might be cuz there isnt room in there when both hubby and i are in bed. other then they will try. The Dogs have doggie bed in the livingroom and the cats have their Tower. Only one that sleeps in the bed nightly is my older male bengal "Aku". But yesterday everyone decided they need momma time all at once . Joys for me . I do hope u all have wonderful thanksgiving.

o

That happens to me everytime I sit/lay down on the couch. All three dogs have a certain spot where they lay by me and they all race to get there first. At night, two dogs sleep in our bed and one sleeps with my daughter but if she has friends over or is sleeping over at a friends house then all three are in with us. They are cocker spaniels so not too big but one of them has to be touching us when she sleeps and one of them likes to lie between or on your legs. I wouldn't have it any other way. First thing I do when I wake up each morning is to start petting who ever is closest....

o

Mountain Lady, having all of those dogs and cats in your bed sounds great!

I remember when we used to have five cats, and most nights they all slept with us.

It was a little hard to turn over, but worth it for the coziness.

o

Our shepperd boxer mix sleeps with us also! I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world! We also have the cat and a rabbit that like to join us too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here