Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitten_dilema

Lovely kitten over going back to school?

kitten-dilema
10 years ago

I rescue a kitten 2 months ago from the streets, begging for help. She is now 4mo and totally healthy, sociable, playful, lovable kitten. From the start I knew I had plans to move city, go back to school and couldn't keep her. But I love this cat. She became my baby and I am reconsidering studying long distance just to avoid moving away from her. Am I losing my mind? Last few day I met this very nice American lady who loves cats and she wants to adopt as long as my kitten gets along w/ her wild cat. Big, special, aggressive, wild cat (they had to de-claw him). We tried for 2 days and it seams like they were getting along. My kitten is back with me now. My fear is that the lady might de-claw my kitten to avoid scratching her furniture or the face of the big special cat. I asked her and she avoid giving me an answer. I am totally against it. She seams so nice lady, loves cats... Options: 1) Lady with imported food, lots of love but maybe in the future no claws? Or 2) Another person with normal food, less hrs of attention but claws safe? I want my girl to be happy and have a loving mom. Somebody shine some light please... I feel like keeping my baby cat but I had plans...
Does everything really happens for a reason? I am 40, married but no kids. Should I keep this lovable creature who gives me such joy and sacrifice being w/ like minded people at school?

This post was edited by kitten-dilema on Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 5:56

Comments (4)