Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
which name to you like best

Posted by trisha57_ny (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 13, 09 at 21:00

for a saint bernard puppy we are 98% sure we will get. Or do you have another name?

Clara
Darla
Maggie
Sadie
Rosie
Riley

Thanks for you help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: which name to you like best

Maggie

o

Bernadette

o

Wow, I like all of those names!
I think you should wait until you've had her for a week or so....her personality will let you know which one fits her best :)

o

Another vote for Maggie, but as Weed says it's a good idea to get to know her first and see which name feels right.

o

These names are all very cute. I would also vote for Maggie but without having a picture of your puppy it is not that easy. I had a name for my rabbit before I saw him and afterwards I chose a completely different name because the first one didn't fit at all :) So just see what your heart says when you look him in the eyes :)

o

I agree with weed. After you get to know your dog, she will let you know what her name should be.

o

Congratulations on the new pup.

I usually have a name picked out years in advance. My next dog will be named.....

I thought my next dog would be Claire or Claudia but she was already named Roxy.

o

Isabella

o

Clara sounds like someone's aunt.
Darla sounds like a Musketeer.
Riley sounds like an Irish Terrier...male.

I like Maggie, Sadie, & Rosie.

also Daisy, if you don't already have a Daisy.

maybe Tinkerbelle!

o

I also agree with Weed with the name of Maggie. I was fortunate to have a Maggie May in my life for 10 years.

Linda

o

Of those, I like Maggie or Rosie.

I also like these:
Claire
Gracie
Callie
Becca
Keely
Lola
Bella
Lacey
Lilly
Annie

o

What cute names, all of them
I love Maggie, and all are nice names as well. Daisy is pretty cute for a big dog, given the nice contrast (cutesy name and a big pup, I like it! My sweetest dilute calico cat is named Daisy)

I would narrow down to a few names and wait to meet the pup to make the final choice!

o

I too like Maggie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here