Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pamghatten

Recent silly pet pictures

pamghatten
12 years ago

Just thought I'd add some recent pictures of my silly kids ... add yours too please!

Figaro (left) and Bailey sharing a chair:

{{!gwi}}

Figaro & Rocky on the couch ...

{{!gwi}}

Figaro & Baily - closeup ...

{{!gwi}}

Lily this spring after she was shaved ... she's so cute shaved, and she loves it!

{{!gwi}}

Rocky & Lily hanging out on the deck ... they always lay close like that.

{{!gwi}}

Here they are this Fall with Lily's coat grown back in ...

{{!gwi}}

Comments (24)

• Ninapearl
    12 years ago

adorable! here are mine...

stuffies make the BEST pillows!

watching mom clean house is hard work!!

hey lady, got any more marshmallows in yer pocket??

• jomuir
    12 years ago

Adorable pics. Your pets all cuddle together, very sweet. Ours don't do that. The dogs will hang out together but don't sleep close, I guess they want more space to sprawl out.
    Sammy likes to commandeer laundry baskets.

Roxie & Forrest love snow, and were thrilled to find a patch late in the season.

• jomuir
    12 years ago

Forgot to add, the picture in the snow was after a drive up north. Forrest gets carsick. He threw up 6 times in what should have been a 5 hr. trip, took nearly 7 hrs. I'm a sympathetic puker myself so DH had to do most of the cleanup. And we didn't feed Forrest that day. Where all the food came from I'll never know!

Now we give him motion sickness tabs from drugstore and he's gotten better but still barfs about half the time he rides.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    12 years ago

I love all your pics. Such beautiful animals you all have.

Here is Teddy taking off, after rolling, to go join his friends.

Rocket (the cat) and Fred snuggling on a chilly day

Carmelita and Fred lounging by the back door

• schoolhouse_gw
    12 years ago

Awwwww, I miss my dogs, those eyes that look up with you with so much love and attention; and I think my cat Kitty misses them too. Sometimes I'll call out "Lena!" (a dog that was Kitty's best buddy,now passed) and Kitty will look at me and give me one of those silent meows. It's been two years and he still remembers. Nice photos everyone.

• jomuir
    12 years ago

A horse! My kingdom for a horse! He looks like he's having fun.

Great pics everyone.

Schoolhouse, you have your hands full with cats now. NPR had a story recently about how pets mourn, they do remember each other.

• pamghatten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

@nina - I should have included pictures of my donkeys, but I need newer pics! Love the danes & pig!

@jomuir - great pics, can't imagine that car ride!

@murraysmom - love the pic of Teddy and glad to see snuggling cats and dogs.

@schoolhouse - need to see a pic of Kitty!

Need more pictures!!

• lynn_d
    12 years ago

I call these two pics "On yer feet, lose yer seat!"
    {{!gwi}}
    {{!gwi}}
    (The silver is Moosie, the brown is his brother Bob. The little tabby is Baby-Baby.

{{!gwi}}
    And this is Dude!

{{!gwi}}

Good help is hard to find......

• aviolet6
    12 years ago

These are great! So glad you all are posting pictures. I've been wanting to do that. Wanted to lighten things up a bit - something besides everyone's sick and ill behaved animals which I feel bad for but wanted to see / hear about the happy pets too. I hope to post my pet pictures on a slow day. . .I have 3 cats & a pomeranian.

• glaserberl
    12 years ago

Here are some of our gang from last winter.

Mr. Bigglesworth (now Biggles), Coby and Bob. Bob thinks he is the top cat in the house.

All 4 of them. The one looking into the camera is Cleo. She is the real boss.

Biggles would not let Bob do that now.

Spot suffers greatly with all those cats around...

• vieja_gw
    12 years ago

beautiful 'tuxedo' cat! Does it have extra toes on each foot (can't remember just now the correct term for multiple toes!)

- vieja

• pamghatten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

@lynn_d - love that second picture, Moosie looks very pissed off! Love the big furry kids!

@glaserberl - that's a mess of cats! Poor Spot! LOL!

• 3katz4me
    12 years ago

Here are some of my cats from this year.

All three of them.

Tucker - the newest who we've had almost a year

Tucker loves everyone.

Mimi does not love Tucker but allowed this rare photo of them touching each other.

No he does not use the toilet for the intended purpose - he sometimes uses it like a dog would.

• jomuir
    12 years ago

Boy cats like to pile up don't they? Great pics everyone.

• pamghatten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

gibby - I love that first picture! They are all too comfortable!

Here are the rest of my furballs ... took some pics this weekend.

Cassie, my eldest, soon to be 15 and going strong.
    {{gwi:990599}}

Momma, was my barn cat for a while ... then had kittens and came in after I got her and the kittens fixed ...
    {{!gwi}}

Sambina, the matriarch ...
    {{gwi:45194}}

Cosmo, the first donkey I got, I had to get another one to keep him company ...

{{!gwi}}

And Merlin, their son ...

{{!gwi}}

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    12 years ago

I love them all!!!! This was such a good idea!!!

Pam, I guess I didn't know that you had donkeys! They are adorable!!

Glaserberl and Gibby - I love all your kitty cats and Spot too!! He is long suffering, isn't he?? he he he

• ladybugfruit
    12 years ago

Here are a few of my Angel Sadie...she always LOVED presents

And she always liked to rub up against the couch,bed, really any furniture just like a cat would. LOL, she would often move the living room chair half way across the room.

And this is her special chair. She didn't settle into the new house last year until her chair arrived. We could not get her out of that thing for about 8 hours the day it arrived with the movers.

And here is our Tasha poo..she is so stinkin cute
    loves her stuffies

Doesn't she remind you of the children's book pig, Olivia?

She endures our harassment like a pro

• pamghatten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

murraysmom -- my little herd of 3 miniature donkeys. They are just pets. Some day, when I have more time, I'd like to teach Cosmo to pull a cart.

ladybugfruit - great pictures of Sadie, hope you're doing OK. And love that last pic of Tasha poo ... she is so stinking cute!

More pics please!

• 3katz4me
    12 years ago

I love all these photos!!

• cookie8
    12 years ago

Cute. My dog, whenever she did anything bad couldn't open her eyes, I wish I had a picture of this but it is on video.

• jomuir
    12 years ago

this is a great thread everyone. Folks have such varied pets, it's cool to see, esp. the non-dogs/cats! But the cats sure are adorable, love to see them all cuddled up sleeping, that poor Spot has a silly view doesn't he? And the dog with the bag on his head, looking to see what is in it for him lol.

No birds tho??? Or ferrets? I cared for a ferret in high school, it was a cool animal but even after surgery to remove the gland that makes them smelly, was still aromatic.

Anyone have a rabbit? That's a pet I'd love to have, but just don't have room/time for in addition to 2 dogs, 3 cats.

• kim_okla
    12 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas. Unfortunately, not recent though.

• caligal
    12 years ago

I love all these pets!!!
    Here are a couple of my favs:
    Not as easy to chew as my tennis ball.

resting after play

with his pal...

and they both weigh 90 pounds!

Maybe the cat went that way.

Now my head is stuck!

don't worry he got it out.

what, Im not blocking her path!

• pamghatten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

More pictures, Yeah!

kim - they look very relaxed with their decorations on!

caligal ... your dog cracks me up! And your cat just sits there thinking "foolish dog!" LOL!