Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Updated pics of my dogs

Posted by pamghatten (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 16, 10 at 17:46

You may remember my quest this Spring for a new dog ... Rocky has settled in quite nicely. He and Lily play, and play and play ... I do some time outs with him, so Lily can have some peace. But when she gets really aggravated, she lets him know.

9-27-2010 005

9-27-2010 001

Spoiled kids!

9-27-2010 008

9-27-2010 010

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Updated pics of my dogs

Do they take turns taking each other down? Do you says things like I do, "Bo don't eat Roxie's face."

They are both adorable, I'm glad they love each other.

o

looks like a match made in heaven!!

o

They look so happy. I'm glad this match worked out so well for you.

o

oh I remember Rocky! They do look so happy together. Glad it worked out so well. They are both lucky!!!

o

Thanks all ... they really are quite a pair. When they finally relax, they lay side-by-side so they're touching each other.

Kim, they do take turns taking each other down ... and yes, I tell Rocky all the time to be gentler with Lily. She often has soggy ears from him grabbing them. But doesn't seem to mind ...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here