Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Picked up cat shelters today

Posted by schoolhouse (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 5, 11 at 16:26

I think they will work out just great once I get some straw stuffed in there.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Picked up cat shelters today

They look great!!! Lucky outdoor kitties!

o

He only wanted $25 ea. I gave him $60. Originally, I told him just to make them simple, a flat roof with a hinge would be fine; well, he is an elderly gentlemen and I guess he thought he knew best. :) He said he had some leftover shingles from a birdhouse he had built for me earlier this Spring and thought he'd do a pitched roof plus he used two hook and eyes instead of hinges. They are for in the barn, but I guess if I ever need to put them outside the shingled pitched roof is a good idea.

o

They look nice schoolhouse. Plenty of space and will be toasty when the weather turns cold.

But maybe that female will be more inside than out this winter!

o

Wouldn't that be just my luck, jomuir? ha. Well, perhaps they will be a nice place outside to nap during mild or rainy days.
I feel so much better just knowing the shelters are available to them.

o

He did a wonderful job! Makes me smile.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here