Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
urine/bilirubin stain removal

Posted by bettemo (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 8, 13 at 15:41

My senior dog has been having accidents on my carpet. He was also diagnosed with a sever UTI infection. His urine also contained high levels of bilirubin. Anybody know how to remove the stains from my carpet? I've tried everything!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: urine/bilirubin stain removal

You might try an oxygen cleaner.

If that doesn't work, I've seen professional carpet cleaners work what look like miracles.

If that doesn't work, if the carpet is too new to replace, you can try having it dyed a little darker color.

If you do have to replace it, be sure to replace the pad, too.

I wish you the best.

o

nothing works better than Nature's Miracle for pet stains!!!

o

was the vet curious about the high bilirubin levels? Seems like an unusual finding that should be researched. Often high bilirubin levels are associated with certain kinds of liver disease, or hemolytic anemias... if no blood test was done on your pet, I would sure recommend it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here