Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

such utter indignity!

Ninapearl
13 years ago

had a friend visit recently. bentley was rather indignant that he had to share HIS chair.

{{!gwi}}

eventually, he just gave in!

{{!gwi}}

:D

Comments (18)

• sylviatexas1
    13 years ago

Well, no wonder!

some human being sitting in his own personal chair (why do I find myself thinking of Archie Bunker?)

(What is he anyway, some sort of Chihuahua mix?)

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

LOL! yes, sylvia, he is 99.9% great dane. the other .1% is that part of his brain that makes him think he is a **gasp** lap dog!

• quasifish
    13 years ago

LOL. Your pictures always make me smile!

He is a handsome boy!!!

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    13 years ago

He is such a sweetie. A wonderful addition to your pack. I hope your friend didn't mind sharing!!

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

nope, lynn actually insisted he get on her lap. she has 2 rescue danes from the same place where my 3 came from. her car isn't big enough to bring them with her so she gets her "dane fix" when she visits here. :)

• trancegemini_wa
    13 years ago

hee hee, the poor love :)

sheesh, aren't these visitors inconsiderate? he is a doll though and it looks like he managed to make it work in the end lol

• christine1950
    13 years ago

I'd be finding a new friend if I was you, how dare she think she could come in and sit in Bentley's chair, she should be ashamed of herself LOL.... He's looking wonderful :>)
    Christine

• schoolhouse_gw
    13 years ago

Danes love to be near people, lean on them, sit on them don't they? ha.

P.S. that is one comfy chair, wish I had one like that.

• prairie-girl
    13 years ago

Very sweet. Loved the pics and the commentary. :o)
    I've always wondered what it would be like to live with these beautiful dogs. (I have shep x mutts)
    ~Missy

• mazer415
    13 years ago

THE NERVE - I swear SOME owners and their friends!!! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING!!??!?!
    The expression on that dogs face is pure HARUMPH...too cute

• sephia
    13 years ago

Bentley: "The nerve of this woman to sit in MY chair. If she won't move then I guess I have to share with her. Afer all, she is company. But geez, doesn't she know I always sit here, why couldn't she sit in a different chair? This isn't the only chair in the house. Wish she'd go home soon so I can stretch my long legs and get in a good nap."

• susanjn
    13 years ago

Bentley: .....well, unless she'll pet me. Then she can stay a little longer.

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

prairie-girl, danes are wonderful dogs! i share my home with 3 of them, every one is a couch potato!

sometimes, *I* have the nerve to **gasp** sit in bentley's chair and when i do, he just stretches out on the couch with ashley. :D

such a hard life they lead!

• pamghatten
    13 years ago

great pictures nina! Love that they lead such a hard life! LOL! Mine too!

• trancegemini_wa
    13 years ago

wow that couch is the perfect size for your danes! they look soooo comfortable lol

• prairie-girl
    13 years ago

lol too cute! they certainly look like they have relaxing down to an art. :o)

• mamacotti
    13 years ago

Nina!!! They are precious! How DARE you let some mere...guest use Bentley's chair.

What do you think the floors are for??? GUESTS!

Contact me, if you can. I've changed phones but not numbers, so I lost yours!

Suzie

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

i just recently got this new leather furniture and i'm LOVIN' it...WHEN i get to sit on it myself!

suzie, i will give you a call, we need to catch up!!!