Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Shih Tzus

Posted by beegood (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 9, 10 at 14:08

Just gave them a bath and it's kind of windy out. And I know they will roll in the dust as soon as I turn my back on them The light colored one(puppy) is being spayed on Wed.Hopefully she will stay somewhat clean till then.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Shih Tzus

Looks like a work out just grooming those two!!!

o

It's really not bad. I comb them out nearly every day. Drying took the longest. I did invest in a used grooming table which for sure makes it a lot easier.

o

What beautiful dogs! I hope your spay surgery goes well for you. Mine had hers three weeks ago and she is good as new! Good luck.

o

Thanks . The spay for Gypsy went well. She was also micro-chipped as well as had two baby canine teeth removed. Just would not come out on there own. And the bill only came to 357.00 which was a nice surprise. She is a bit sad and tired right now but I'm sure by tomorrow she will be fine.

o

Glad to hear she did well. Carmelita was micro-chipped during her surgery as well. I wasn't going to do it, but then decided I would. And just Tuesday I found a lost dog that did not have a chip!! She did eventually get returned to her owner, but it made me so, so glad I had Carmelita chipped!! The hardest part now will be trying to keep Gypsy quiet for at least 10 days! It lasted about 3 with Carmelita LOL. I just couldn't keep her down. My friend said the dog would only do as much as she felt she could, so that's what I went with. I did try to limit her doing any stretching or real running of any kind. I hope Gypsy feels better soon.

o

What a couple of cuties. It's great that you had your pup spayed and chipped. Glad to hear that she is doing well. I was amazed at just how painless it is to chip a dog. I watched while they did mine and she didn't even flinch. Soon Gypsy will be all healed and ready to roll in the dirt. LOL

My pups new friend is a Shih Tzu. Her owner keeps her hair long. She is like a little mop, just such a gorgeous little dog with a happy personality.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here