Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
EPA advice on flea and tick control for pets

Posted by Petaloid (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 11:50

In the link below, the Environmental Protection Agency gives safety advice regarding flea and tick control for our pets:

Here is a link that might be useful: flea and tick control

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: EPA advice on flea and tick control for pets

Hi There. Living in the country I sure can understand your troubles with flea and tick control.

Around here where I live there are so many dying animals, mostly dogs, which if I helped them all I'd be broke. There is such an outbreak of fleas and ticks especially here in Texas with our drought problems. I think it's other places too.
I can pass on info my vet told me for my 6 dogs which stay inside with me and go out to poop and play.
Adams pet products, get the flea and tick collars. He told me they are one of the best that he's seen and used and would help. If your lawn is long, keep it short. If you have fleas in your yard, either get it professionally sprayed or you can go to your local feed store or even Wal mart and get one of the pest control sprayers that hook onto the end of your hose. Fire away. Just make sure it's dry before you let your dogs out on the lawn.
I've tried just about everything, and the one thing which helps my dogs with no fleas and ticks is Adams flea and tick collars and believe me, the dogs around here are infested.
I hope this helps. Take care.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here