Happy Howl-o-ween!

Posted by elkay (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 31, 13 at 11:01

photo FourDogsEdge.jpg

From Meadow, Kodi, Sky & Dora

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Howl-o-ween!

Wonderful! Do you think dogs know when you are photographing them? Sometimes they just seem to. Look at the expression on Meadow's (? with orange kerchief) face - precious.

o

Beautiful animals. I can see a lot of brainpower behind those eyes.

o

Lucky loves his dino costume. Happy Halloween all!

o

What a lovely collection of canines, Elkay! I think dogs definitely know when they're being photographed. I had several that were hams, would pose the minute I picked up the camera (should have been fashion models!) and one who was camera shy (he tucked his ears and tail at the sight of a camera - I think it made him self-conscious). Your 4 beauties look like they are willing participants!

Lucky made me laugh! What a great costume, and such a perfect name for a black cat! He's great!

Happy Halloween to everyone and to all your pets!

o

what a gorgeous group elkay. Lucky! OMG great costume LOL

o

Lovely pack you have, Elkay, bet they are a joy
and Lucky, how cute!

o

Elkay, are those all your dogs? Beautiful picture! Yes, dogs know to sit still when their pictures are being taken!

Here's my Westie. He went trick or treating with the kids last night. There were quite a few other dogs out too.

o

awww, socks that is so darling. I would have given him extra candy for being such a doll

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here