Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new stuffies!

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 11 at 9:23

i LOVE the dollar store! pet store stuffies are so expensive so i go to the dollar store and pick them up for $3/each. they are so soft and cuddly and swee' pea LOVES them. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

whew! playing with stuffies is hard work!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new stuffies!

Dollar Tree is where it's at. Everything is $1! They usually have a good selection of plush dog toys. Doesn't make much sense to pay $7 or more a toy only to have it destroyed in a few days or sooner.

o

Very cute. My Sheltie Roxie loves stuffies. She hogs them, and will even lay on one while holding another in her mouth so Forrest can't have any.

Roxie cuddling her toy>

o

Most of the dogs I've had didn't care too much for stuffed toys, but one did. She'd walk around the house just squeaking away and wagging her tail as if to say, "See what I have?"

o

That's beautiful! I wish my dog would play with a toy but she will destroy in minutes any stuffed animal. Isn't that the point, to shred it to pieces? lol

o

Have you tried Tuffies? They're supposed to last a long time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here