Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dogs and Sushi

Posted by weed30 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 14, 09 at 22:51

I was hungry tonight, and decided sushi sounded great. Never order when you're hungry...you end up spending way more than you intended ;) But Daisy and Lola were thrilled! They had some spicy tuna roll (without the wasabi and ginger). I wasn't surprised that they ate it, but that they REALLY loved it. They'll eat anything, but they act differently when there is something they especially like ~ I got a chuckle that they think sushi is da bomb!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dogs and Sushi

LOL, that's a hoot. Be sure though, when sharing sushi to avoid giving them the salmon...there are some kinds of raw salmon ( I believe wild alaskan) that have a bacteria that can be deadly to our buddies. Just an fyi :)

o

Wasabi too? That's funny Weed! The first time I gave Odo a raw whole shrimp when he was a puppy, he was scared of it, LOL. Now he loves shrimp - we save the tails for him and now I chop them up for his raw patty mixes.

o

You might want to stay a certain distance from their little faces for a while.

burp.

o

One day my pup, not more than 8 months old grabbed my inari while I was talking on the phone....silly pup. He astonished me because he hates everything - real picky eater - he never has eaten another inari.

o

One of our cats managed to get on a shelf above the counter and drag a bag of nori down, and preceded to gnaw through the bag to chow down!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here