Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what kind of dog do i have? (pics)

Posted by ccatl945 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 8, 10 at 12:21

I rescued him last year from where i worked he and another dog had come in out of the cold. Ive been told he looks papillon but he isn't the right color. The website is to raise money for shelters i dont expect a vote it was just the best link i have.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gizmo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what kind of dog do i have? (pics)

Sorry, can't help with what he is ... besides he looks like a mix to me ... my favorite types of dogs are mutts!

He sure is cute!

o

looks like the majority voted for Chihuahua, but he reminds me of a friend's Pomeranian.

One clue would be his personality;
Chihuahuas tend to think they're big ferocious dogs, & Poms love everybody.

Whatever he is, he's adorable!

o

He's a very lucky little dog, that's what he is.

o

Looks like a long haired Chihuahua. but just to be sure you can always get a doggie DNA test done.

o

forget the doggie DNA tests, i thought they had come farther with that but I hear they ae still way off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here