Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caflowerluver

Anyone use PetProductsontheWeb?

caflowerluver
15 years ago

They seem to have the best price for FrontlinePlus for the individual vials. It seems like everyone is selling the one big vial with the syring kit, which I don't want. Just wondering if they are a good outfit.

Thanks.

Clare

Comments (12)

• GammyT
    15 years ago

"one big vial with the syring kit" where do you shop, the big box store for pets?

Have you asked your vet what he charges? I have never found an online place or pet store with better prices for any pet meds than my vets office.

• caflowerluver
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Got to ebay and do a search on Frontline and you will see what I mean, big vial syring kit. That is all they are selling on ebay now. What my vet charges for one dose I can buy 3 from an online store.
    Clare

• segfort
    15 years ago

I used ebay as that's usually the best option, but not so when I was searching for the cheapest option. So thanks to a friend, I bought my frontline from 1800Petmeds.com and used a discount code to get 10% off.
    In case it is helpful the code I used is "MINOR" and you put this in the shopping cart on the site before you checkout. I saved myself a good few bucks!

• caflowerluver
    Original Author
    15 years ago

segfort - Thanks for the code. I might try that at 1800petmeds. I use to be able to buy Frontline cheap on ebay but not anymore.
    Clare

• Monzi zone 8a South Carolina
    15 years ago

I use petshed.com and they are by far the cheapest with very fast service and I have never been dissapointed with product.

• caflowerluver
    Original Author
    15 years ago

monzi - Thanks for the tip. They almost are the cheapest.

Frontline Plus 6 mo. supply small dog

Petproductsontheweb.com $49.90 Free shipping

Petshed.com $50.95 ? S/H

1800Petmeds.com $77.99, (10% off $70) ?S/H

Clare

• houstontexgal
    15 years ago

Did you ever order aything from this website (petproductsonthweb.com)? I placed an order for Revolution about 2 weeks ago, and still have not received anything. They claim to ship out in 2 days and that orders should be recieved no later than 10 days. I see good ratings on this website, but then I come across some that say people have been scammed.

• carmen_grower_2007
    15 years ago

HUGH savings on pet meds by going on line as opposed to buying from the vet IMHO and I am talking about 4 different vets over the years in four different towns.

• darlene87
    15 years ago

I have been ordering from Maak for over 5 years now, and very happy with them, plus they have the lowest prices with no shipping for name brand products. I took my pkg. of Frontline into the vets to see if it compared with his, and he said it is the same product he uses. When he found out I pay less than $9 per vial, he said that is why he is going broke! They have a secure site also, and shipping is fast.
    http://www.maakenterprises.com/category_s/1.htm
    Darlene

• jjthink1_aol_com
    13 years ago

houstontexgal, Any chance you are still visiting this site? I wonder if you ever received your order from petproductsontheweb? I am in a similar position, having placed an order for Revolution but did not receive it (yet) and getting no response from them when I write (as you no doubt also experienced, they didn't provide a phone number which I just took as their way of keeping costs down). It's 2 years since you wrote your post here, I know.... Judy

• spedigrees z4VT
    13 years ago

I have bought all my heartworm and flea products (valuheart, frontline plus, and revolution) from this place in Australia for the past 4 or 5 years and am very happy with their service. Despite the fact they are continents away, my orders arrive within two weeks and sometimes sooner.

I did a recent price comparison between them and 1-800Petmeds (which generally has better prices than my vet.) My bill from PetsMegastore for frontline plus (6 pk large dog) revolution (6 pk cat) and valuheart/heartgard (6 pk large dog) was $101.16 vs the 1-800Petmeds sale price of $204.67, shipping free from both places.

Here is a link that might be useful: PetsMegastore

• chickachee
    13 years ago

PetsuppliesNet.com is the very cheapest I've found. No prescription needed and beats my vet's price by a mile.

Sheila