Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbiep_gw

Annabelle update

debbiep_gw
13 years ago

I'm happy to report that Annabelle is fine this morning.She is her usual puppy destructive self.I took her out at 11:30 last night and I could tell then she was much better.Shes eating,drinking and going on her potty breaks outside.I will have trouble today trying to get her to take it easy.

I'm sure some people would not use a S/N clinic but it was the best choice for me at this time.I wanted her spayed now and my vets said she was only 3 1/2 months in July and they would do it at 6 months.The clinic vet said she was around 7 months now.If a trip to my vet was called for afterwards for some problem I would have used the money I saved using the clinic to pay for it.The important thing to me is that she was spayed now and not in a few months.I'll try posting a pic later this week-end,she is a beauty even if she is a litle black devil dog(this is said in terms of endearment!)Thanks for all the advice given.I guess she was on a doggy drunkness trip along with a little pain.Its good to know I can post here and someone has usually been through what I need to know about.

Comments (7)