Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annabelle update

Posted by debbiep (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 10, 10 at 10:38

I'm happy to report that Annabelle is fine this morning.She is her usual puppy destructive self.I took her out at 11:30 last night and I could tell then she was much better.Shes eating,drinking and going on her potty breaks outside.I will have trouble today trying to get her to take it easy.
I'm sure some people would not use a S/N clinic but it was the best choice for me at this time.I wanted her spayed now and my vets said she was only 3 1/2 months in July and they would do it at 6 months.The clinic vet said she was around 7 months now.If a trip to my vet was called for afterwards for some problem I would have used the money I saved using the clinic to pay for it.The important thing to me is that she was spayed now and not in a few months.I'll try posting a pic later this week-end,she is a beauty even if she is a litle black devil dog(this is said in terms of endearment!)Thanks for all the advice given.I guess she was on a doggy drunkness trip along with a little pain.Its good to know I can post here and someone has usually been through what I need to know about.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annabelle update

Glad to know she is better ... and we all do the best we can for our animals ..

I've used a clinic before also ... when I had 5 barn cats to S/N. It was all I could afford, and it worked out just fine.

Have a good weekend with your "little black devil"! LOL.

o

That is wonderful!

I'm sure some people would not use a S/N clinic but it was the best choice for me at this time.I
I totally understand. In ideal world every owner would have plenty of money to take their beloved pet to a full blown clinic that offers the top notch services...
But in real world, mobile low-cost SN clinics are a great alternative and a wonderful aide at reducing euthanasia of unwanted cats and dogs.

Glad to hear Annabelle is doing well :)

o

So happy to hear ! I read about her not feeling well last night, and am thrilled to know all is well.

o

Yay!

o

There is no more wrong with a SN clinic than with different vets.

Heck, I spayed one of my own dogs once.
(When I worked for a vet and under his careful guidance). That dog lived to the ripe old age of 18.

The single biggest difficulty in operating on a dog or a person is the reaction of the dog/person to the anesthetic. That can be an unknown.

o

so glad to hear your little devil is recovering well! let the gaaaaames begin! :D

o

Glad to hear she is getting back on track.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here