Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOST African Gray

Posted by jessicas (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 1, 09 at 6:11

I live in North Plainfield, NJ, USA between the towns of Green Brook and Plainfield. ON Sunday August 30, 2009 my African Grey fled away, if anyone has spotted flying or in a tree a grey bird with red tail about a foot tall please call me immediately at (908) 938.7226 or (908> 462.2809. Email is also OK kat07921@yahoo.com. If you happen to see her PLEASe CALL ME immediately and if possible don't lose sight of her until my arrival.
I have her for 17 years and I'm devastted not everyone would be able to keep her and now the weather is getting too cold for her.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOST African Gray

Maybe this link can help. I swear I read a thread on this forum related to someone who lost a bird and found it, there was some interesting advice given, but I don't recall it, as I don't have a bird. If I can find it I wll forward it to you. I hope you find your African Grey, its just awful worrying about lost pets.

Here is a link that might be useful: THS Lost Pets Thread

o

Make sure you leave this on Craigslist in your area.

o

Good luck . I had a Grey for 25 years. I'm very sad for you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here