Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spirit Essences?

Posted by anele (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 5, 13 at 23:14

Has anyone tried these? The only reviews I am finding are more testimonials vs unfiltered reviews.

I also want to know if this is something one would probably need to use forever.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spirit Essences

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spirit Essences?

These are b.s., in my humble opinion. I have been a cat person for MANY years, and none of these remedies have ever worked for my babies. I've tried Bach Flower remedies, Feliway, etc. None of them ever worked, and people are making good money from our struggles. Of course, I guess there's something to be said for the placebo effect.

o

Oh, God...so much B.S.!

o

If only I had the "exploitation of one's fellow man" gene and a desire to fleece the general public, I could make a fortune!

Anele, what condition does your animal suffer from? perhaps readers could suggest an effective treatment if we knew the problem.

o

Well, that is a shame! I hoped they would work!

Spedigrees, it is regarding new cats introduced to my resident cats. I am trying to take it slowly, but I would have liked something to keep them all peaceful while this gets worked out.

Part of me is asking, WHY did I bring new cats here???? Sigh.

o

I don't know about the products that you linked too but I have used several products from Only Natural Pet Store. The " Let's be Friends" remedy seemed to help when one of our cats all of a sudden started bullying one of the others.
You can always try Rescue Remedy which has a calming effect or the Feliway plug-ins. As with anything it will work for some cats and not for others.

Here is a link that might be useful: Let's be friends

o

Ah trying to calm cats and get them to at least tolerate each other can be challenging! I wish I could be more helpful, but the only thing that ever worked for me was to provide separate areas for them to eat and sleep and several litter boxes in different locations. From reading other people's posts, it seems like even that doesn't always work. I wish you luck and hope it all works out.

o

Well, I do believe in holistic, natural remedies but would not give my cat anything like this unless it was approved by my vet. I do seem to recall my vet talking about pheromones being useful. Their bodies are very sensitive and not well understood, though, so I would only go through a vet with a verified product and manufacturer.

o

Hi. I have many, many cats. Gosh, darn. Some are so persnickety with newcomers and others are more easy-going. Just provide them separate space for a while--and I agree about them all needing their own special place to sleep. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here