Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anele_gw

Spirit Essences?

anele_gw
10 years ago

Has anyone tried these? The only reviews I am finding are more testimonials vs unfiltered reviews.

I also want to know if this is something one would probably need to use forever.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spirit Essences

Comments (8)

• junebug1961
    10 years ago

These are b.s., in my humble opinion. I have been a cat person for MANY years, and none of these remedies have ever worked for my babies. I've tried Bach Flower remedies, Feliway, etc. None of them ever worked, and people are making good money from our struggles. Of course, I guess there's something to be said for the placebo effect.

• junebug1961
    10 years ago

Oh, God...so much B.S.!

• spedigrees z4VT
    10 years ago

If only I had the "exploitation of one's fellow man" gene and a desire to fleece the general public, I could make a fortune!

Anele, what condition does your animal suffer from? perhaps readers could suggest an effective treatment if we knew the problem.

• anele_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Well, that is a shame! I hoped they would work!

Spedigrees, it is regarding new cats introduced to my resident cats. I am trying to take it slowly, but I would have liked something to keep them all peaceful while this gets worked out.

Part of me is asking, WHY did I bring new cats here???? Sigh.

• glaserberl
    10 years ago

I don't know about the products that you linked too but I have used several products from Only Natural Pet Store. The " Let's be Friends" remedy seemed to help when one of our cats all of a sudden started bullying one of the others.
    You can always try Rescue Remedy which has a calming effect or the Feliway plug-ins. As with anything it will work for some cats and not for others.

Here is a link that might be useful: Let's be friends

• spedigrees z4VT
    10 years ago

Ah trying to calm cats and get them to at least tolerate each other can be challenging! I wish I could be more helpful, but the only thing that ever worked for me was to provide separate areas for them to eat and sleep and several litter boxes in different locations. From reading other people's posts, it seems like even that doesn't always work. I wish you luck and hope it all works out.

• Vertise
    10 years ago

Well, I do believe in holistic, natural remedies but would not give my cat anything like this unless it was approved by my vet. I do seem to recall my vet talking about pheromones being useful. Their bodies are very sensitive and not well understood, though, so I would only go through a vet with a verified product and manufacturer.

• oklahomarose
    10 years ago

Hi. I have many, many cats. Gosh, darn. Some are so persnickety with newcomers and others are more easy-going. Just provide them separate space for a while--and I agree about them all needing their own special place to sleep. Good luck.