Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mountain_lady

crazy cat at it again

mountain_lady
11 years ago

Well I have been working on repainting my house for about week now. I locked the cat in the bedroom so that he dont put his tail or anything else on my freshly painted walls.

I decided that I needed to patch nail holes in the bedroom tonight, I turned on the light to find my cat fast asleep on the bed. LIKE NORMAL. I am walking around the bed with my spackle to fix a few nail holes and I get this look like "REALLY NOW WHAT???" after I finish filling the few nail holes in the bedroom I turn off the light and leave the cat alone in the bedroom. I put my stuff away so that I can get a drink of water. I sit down on the sofa pick up my water and here he comes. He gives me his little huff and up on the sofa next to me. walking around my lap. then as he is walking across me he turns around looking me right in my eyes and burps . So I get the FISH smell of his kitty food he had eatten before he went to take his nap. After his little burp he lands his big butt on my foot making sure that i dont get up from my spot. And a look like "see bother me I am going to make sure you cant move. " Life in the fast lane for me and my cat. God I do love his little attdude.

Comments (9)