Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I must have this large "S" on my forehead.

Posted by calliope (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 17, 12 at 20:16

It's invisible to most people, but some must be able to see it and know it means sucker for a sweet face....because this little fellow 'followed' me home from the vet's office when I took another cat in for her annual shots.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I must have this large "S" on my forehead.

Good for you!

o

Lucky kitty!

o

His guardian angel was one of the vet's technicians, who rescued three abandoned little ones and brought them to work until she could champion homes for them with people she knew who love cats. I don't go trolling for kittens, LOL, but I take them in when they cross my path at just the right alignment of the stars. It so happened there was room at the inn for one kitty, preferably a male who needed someone to love him. He had a brother (which she kept) and a sister, who I hope also finds a home. They're not very old at all. We figure six weeks, but he was weaned and his plumbing works fine. LOL. My 1 yr old female is not impressed and is currently sulking, after spitting and growling at him when she found him in her territory. Just get over it and deal with it...........is what I thought. I took her in under the same circumstances ;-)

o
By the way..........

His name is Wee Willy Winkie. I'll prolly just call him Will'm.

o

Lucky you and very lucky little boy!!!! Love the name!

o

In this case it means "savior". He's cute.

o

He's adorable. Lucky you and lucky him.

o

A beautiful little guy!

o

Will'm is a lucky kitten! He's a cutie, they do seem to find us when we have room for another.

o

That is one little precious!

You & he will enjoy each other for many years to come!

o

Aww, he is too cute!!

o

Yup.....but I don't have an S....I have S-U-C-K-E-R across my forehead. He's a cutie and I can see why he followed you home.

Been considering a second kitty to keep my recent (almost a year ago) rescue company. The problem I have is picking JUST ONE!!!!!

o

Not an "S," a kind heart. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here