Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little pup - update

Posted by olyagrove (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 19:39

Remember him?

Basil is looking much better!~
He has grown up and is quite a handful. I did not know puppies have so much energy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little pup - update

What a wonderful testimony to how a dog can bloom with love and TLC. He looks so healthy now full of energy. I love happy endings.

o

A sweet little guy, so lucky too. Love his curly tail.

o

What a handsome pup!! Looks like you did a great job pulling him through that tough time. Who would have imagined he would look so good now. Lucky dog.

o

It's so nice to hear a happy ending.

o

OMG, he's adorable. A tribute to your loving care. Looks like he likes cats too.

o

He does look like he might have some boxer in him. He is a cutie!

o

WOW!!!!! He looks wonderful, you have done a great job bringing him back to a healthy & happy pupper. I love his name. Congrats on a job well done....

o

May your little Basil flavor your life with love!

o

Oh my goodness, I missed your original post and had to look it up. What a story, and Basil (I love that name) is so lucky you agreed to take him.

You've done a wonderful job, it's a difference like day and night, he does not have any resemblance to the poor, bedraggled little baby in the first pic.

o

He is so cute and healthy looking!

o

I looked up your original post, too. Is it only since July 25 or so that you've had him? Hard to believe because he looks SO good compared to the first photo. Looks like the fur has all grown back and he's filled out considerably. Your care for him is obvious! I hope you have many long and happy years with him. BTW, I have a Basil, too, but he is a tuxedo cat!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here