Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missbob2

Our Miss Bob is BACK!!!! :)

MissBob2
10 years ago

An update this morning...our Miss Bob returned to us this morning!!!! For the past several nights....we did not have any photos of any animals during the evening with our trail camera. We had put out one of Bob's litter boxes, our worn clothing and opened tuna cans on our upper deck. Last night...we put out some dried cat food on our patio...thought coons would get to it before anything else. Checked at 12:30...food undisturbed. Check again at 5:00 am...and I could make out a figure....thought it might be a skunk....we have plenty of those, along with coons and oppossums.....but when I turned on the outside light....saw it was our sweet Miss Bob. It took about 5 minutes to coax her into the house...with more food....but she is in....ate more food. We were able to love on her and she starting to purr. She had been gone for 27 days!! So happy to report her return....and I want to thank everyone for their suggestions and support. This is indeed a wonderful website!

Thank you again!!

Comments (14)

• Vertise
    10 years ago

yay!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting back.

27 days!! wow. So glad she is back with her family. Welcome back home, Miss Bob cat, from the wild!

• calliope
    10 years ago

I know how relieved you must be. My kitty Willie Winkie got loose this morning, and took off like a bat out of Hades. I left the door open to the solarium and he came back on his own and I nabbed him and he's safely inside as well. He's totally clueless, has never been an outside kitty and not neutered yet, so thanking God no feral cats were in heat nearby. I had a wonderful female Tabby who also disappeared for three weeks when I first moved here, and also returned..........very emaciated......think she was either lost or trapped somewhere. So, I know those stories can have happy endings. So happy for you and Miss Bob.

• annzgw
    10 years ago

I'm sure there aren't enough words to express how happy you must be right now. I'm so excited for you..........she is one lucky cat!

• MissBob2
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone!! I am sooo very happy and thankfull !!

Pets are so precious to us...aren't they?

• spedigrees z4VT
    10 years ago

Such wonderful news! I can only imagine how relieved and happy you must be! Welcome back home to Miss Bob! I'm so happy for you!

• laurief_gw
    10 years ago

Congratulations! I am so relieved that Miss Bob got up the courage to come home after 27 days. I suspect she was never far off. She was probably just keeping her distance from potentially dangerous wildlife, and making sure that there was no one in your house other than her own beloved family. Now you can all relax and get back to "happily ever after". So happy!

Laurie

This post was edited by laurief on Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 17:40

• homebodymom
    10 years ago

This is wonderful news. I have been watching your post each day and hoping to see good news. What a great update !!!!!!!

• junebug1961
    10 years ago

Twenty-seven days! Wow, I'm glad she's okay. Welcome home, Miss Bob!

• ilovepoco
    10 years ago

Don't you wish she could talk? I'm so happy and relieved for you.

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

*whew*

:)

• Ninapearl
    10 years ago

what awesome news!!!!! i'm SO glad miss bob decided to come home!! i can't even begin to imagine how frantic you must have been for 27 days!

one of my danes took off once after a rabbit and he was gone for 30 minutes. i drove up and down the road, hollered, whistled, even tried going into the woods but downed trees blocked my way. back out on the road i went. was gone 10 minutes or so and came home and when i did, there was bentley at the back door, panting like crazy and grinning from ear to ear! i was SO happy to see him!!!

• schoolhouse_gw
    10 years ago

So glad to read this.

• christine1950
    10 years ago

I'm very happy for you & Miss Bob, did you give her a stern talking to?

• Vertise
    10 years ago

Would love to see a picture of the little princess :D